There are one million and one podcasts out there.
Did the universe really need another? Probably not. But that’s not going to stop me from putting one out.
Here are five reasons why I am launching my podcast on September 23, 2020:
1. The natural progression. I had phone calls with Twitter followers and Tuesday Treasure family members. These people were so cool. So smart. So kind. These phone calls gave me more energy. More life. I realized it would be a disservice to the world to keep these conversations to ourselves. For these calls to be forgotten forever. So why not record them and post them?
2. You might understand the words I’m writing better when I actually say them. I have so much love and joy and appreciation and gratitude for life. Sometimes I resort to two exclamation points. You may be able to hear what I mean through audio.
3. To connect with other high energy people. Selfishly, I want the opportunity to connect with more smart, kind, and awesome people. By putting these podcasts into the world, I’m assuming it will lead to connecting with more people like the ones I’ve already picked out.
4. Build an asset. I like to look at each piece of content as an asset. Each individual workout won’t do much, but over 1 year, 5 years, 10 years? It will have incredible results. I’m not in this game for the short term. There’s no $ play.
5. Another way to spread love. This is what it’s all about for me. Some people prefer to consume content with writing. Others prefer audio. Eventually, I’m sure I’ll make my way to video as well.
Since I’ve had the idea to create this podcast, it’s been on my mind almost every day. So I’m hoping you enjoy it.