Michael Paik is an online business agency owner who majored in neuroscience at the University of Pennsylvania. In this episode, Michael talked about the decision to start documenting his journey online, why he focuses on positivity and gratitude, and some of his favorite books.
- [2:33] Who is Hunter Weiss?
- [4:51] What was Hunter thinking when he decided he was going to run 12 marathons in 12 months?
- [7:29] Hunter’s 50 Mile Run
- [10:34] Where did Hunter gets the mentality?
- [12:39] Momentum and cycles
- [14:00] Normalization of excessive drinking, drugs in college through media
- [15:32] How Hunter dealt with rock bottom
- [19:32] The self-sabotaging mind
- [21:55] Importance of auditing yourself
- [23:00] Venice Skate Park vs. LA COVID viral video
- [28:23] The work that goes into the craft
- [33:28] How Sober October and Conscious Living impacted Hunter’s life
- [40:54] Thoughts on social media
- [50:19] Biggest changes in Hunter’s perspective
- [54:20] Discipline and resilience
- [61:17] What Hunter is grateful for
- Du’s background
- The pros and cons of being a golden child
- Hitting rock bottom (darkness)
- “A human being cannot truly transform themselves until they experience something that knocks them to the ground”
- How quarantine affected Du and how he used pain to reflect
- Looking deeper into past traumas
- Why you should aim to love everything but shouldn’t beat yourself up if you slip up
Tej Dosa is an entrepreneur whose tagline is “top of the world or bottom of the ocean.” He is a copywriter, marketing whiz, and general all-around sound guy who turned -$67 into 6-7 figure businesses whilst maintaining his sanity. In this episode, we discuss our journey doing 75 HARD, returning to the present moment, and how he got free tickets from UFC President Dana White.