In February 2020, I was depressed.
Some days I couldn’t make it out of bed. And that drove me into a vicious cycle.
Then, I saw COVID-19 coming.
Which made me even more upset. The world was going to change in a way I couldn’t comprehend. And nobody was even taking it seriously.
Then, the world flipped. Lockdowns. Quarantines. Shortages for toilet paper at the grocery store.
It was weird. Nobody knew what was coming next.
But I soon realized something important: I couldn’t control the situation. But I could control my reaction to it.
In March 2020, I started this website. I made a commitment to post two articles per week for one year.
A few months later, I started a weekly newsletter (Tuesday Treasure). I made a commitment to send 100 issues.
And, in September, I started a podcast (The Danny Miranda Podcast). I made a commitment to publish 100 episodes.
The goal with all of this?
- To pursue my highest version and inspire others to do the same.
- To make the world happier, healthier, and wiser.
New to my content? Start here…
- #039: Gary Vaynerchuk – Inside The Mind of Gary Vee [The Danny Miranda Podcast]
- Who Is Danny Miranda And How Did He Get To This Point? [Tweet Thread]
- What I Learned Meditating 60 Minutes For 60 Days [Article]
I’m most active on Twitter, you can find me @heydannymiranda.
I also do my best to respond to every email within 48 hours – danny [at] dannymiranda [dot] com.
If you made it this far down the page, you might also enjoy receiving emails from me on a weekly basis…